POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Question : Question Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:27:25 EDT (-0400)
  Question
From: Josh English
Date: 22 Feb 1999 18:51:46
Message: <36D1EE7A.88D45E15@spiritone.com>
I've seen a few projects that seem to pop up a lot.. or at they appera
to be coincidences... so I began to wonder:

What kind of scenes did other people use to learn POV-Ray? If I were to
teach a class on it, what kind of assignements could be given?

Most of the sunsets I've seen recently on this ng also include some
variation of "in learning how media works..." and there seems to be a
tendency for people to test their CSG with chessboards...

Am I delusional? If not, what kind of scenes have you worked on to learn
the language of POV?

--
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom